Recipe by Xexe
I like white chocolate chip cookies so this looks like a winner! You can use the white chocolate chips if you can't find the chunks. I'm not sure of the serving size. When i make them I'll post the serving size. Right now it's 24 as it seems like a safe number.
- 1 1⁄4 cups light brown sugar (packed firmly)
- 3⁄4 cup shortening (Butter flavor or Original works)
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 large egg
- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup white chocolate, Chunks
- 1 cup pistachios, Toasted, Skinned, Chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place sheets of foil wrap on cooling surface. Beat brown sugar, Shortening, milk and vanilla until well blended, then beat in egg.
- Combine flour, soda and salt then add to creamed mixture just until blended.
- Stir in white chocolate and nuts gently.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls 3" apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake, one sheet at a time, about 8-10 minutes for chewy or 11-13 minutes for crisp cookies. Cool on sheet 2 minutes, remove to foil.