1/2 Photos of White Chocolate and Mixed Berry Muffins
I got the original recipe from www.taste.com.au, but it uses buttermilk. What a fatty! As I don't want to eat my muffins in guilt, I made them using skim milk - and they turn out just nice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 180°C.
- 2Lightly grease a 6 x 1/2-cup capacity muffin pan.
- 3Sift flour and baking powder into a large bowl.
- 4Add sugar and white chocolate chips. Stir until combined.
- 5Whisk eggs, milk, vanilla and butter in a separate bowl until just combined.
- 6Stir butter mixture into flour mixture until just combined. Gently swirl through berries.
- 7Spoon mixture into muffin holes. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- 8Stand in pan for 5 minutes. Turn onto a wire rack. Serve.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate and Mixed Berry Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (451 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 235.9
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 56.9 mg
- Sodium 115.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 12.6 g
- Protein 4.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen mixed berries