- 110 g macadamia nuts, dry roasted
- 125 g butter
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 100 g white chocolate, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter and sugar over medium heat then set aside to cool.
- Heat oven to 180°C.
- Once cooled beat in the egg and vanilla paste. Add flour and white chocolate mix to combine.
- Finely chop the nuts.
- Take 1 tbsp sized balls and roll in the nuts. Arrange on paper lined baking tray leaving space for spreading. Bake for 15 minutes.