Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Found this recipe somewhere off the net but I made my own little tweaks to it.
Make and share this White Chocolate and Lavender Cheescake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- CRUST ~ Combine crumbs, sugar and butter till well mixed.
- Butter the sides and bottom of a 10 inch spring form pan.
- Press the crumb mixture onto the sides and bottom of pan. Set in the refrigerator.
- FILLING ~ Blend the cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Add the eggs one at a time completely blending each egg before adding the other one.
- Fold in the chocolate, vanilla and then the lavender.
- Add the heavy cream and mix thoroughly.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake at 350 for 55-65 minutes.
- Cool completely in the refrigerator before serving.