Prep 45 mins
Cook 1 hr
Found this recipe somewhere off the net but I made my own little tweaks to it.
- 1 cup graham cracker, crushed
- 1 cup vanilla wafer, crushed
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 1⁄2 lbs Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 8 ounces white chocolate, melted then cooled (premium)
- 1⁄3 cup lavender flowers, minced
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- CRUST ~ Combine crumbs, sugar and butter till well mixed.
- Butter the sides and bottom of a 10 inch spring form pan.
- Press the crumb mixture onto the sides and bottom of pan. Set in the refrigerator.
- FILLING ~ Blend the cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Add the eggs one at a time completely blending each egg before adding the other one.
- Fold in the chocolate, vanilla and then the lavender.
- Add the heavy cream and mix thoroughly.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake at 350 for 55-65 minutes.
- Cool completely in the refrigerator before serving.