Recipe by Italian_mama
Very rich and special oatmeal cookie...sure to please a sweet tooth! The cookie is based off a gooseberry patch oatmeal cookie
- 177.44 ml butter, softened
- 236.59 ml brown sugar
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 59.14 ml low-fat milk
- 1 egg
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 236.59 ml flour
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 1.23 ml salt
- 709.77 ml rolled oats
- 118.29 ml white chocolate chips
- 118.29 ml dried cranberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine butter, both sugars, milk, egg and vanilla in a large bowl. Stir to combine well.
- Whisk together flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt in a seperate bowl.
- Add flour mixture to butter mixture.
- Add oats, mix to combine well, then add chips and cranberries.
- Grease a cookie sheet with spray, drop oatmeal dough by tbsp onto sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 mins per batch.