1/1 Photo of White Chocolate and Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies
Very rich and special oatmeal cookie...sure to please a sweet tooth! The cookie is based off a gooseberry patch oatmeal cookie
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine butter, both sugars, milk, egg and vanilla in a large bowl. Stir to combine well.
- 2Whisk together flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt in a seperate bowl.
- 3Add flour mixture to butter mixture.
- 4Add oats, mix to combine well, then add chips and cranberries.
- 5Grease a cookie sheet with spray, drop oatmeal dough by tbsp onto sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 mins per batch.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate and Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (30 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 122.8
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 16.4 mg
- Sodium 68.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 1.8 g