Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Very rich and special oatmeal cookie...sure to please a sweet tooth! The cookie is based off a gooseberry patch oatmeal cookie
- 3⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1⁄2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- Combine butter, both sugars, milk, egg and vanilla in a large bowl. Stir to combine well.
- Whisk together flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt in a seperate bowl.
- Add flour mixture to butter mixture.
- Add oats, mix to combine well, then add chips and cranberries.
- Grease a cookie sheet with spray, drop oatmeal dough by tbsp onto sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 mins per batch.