Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Very rich and special oatmeal cookie...sure to please a sweet tooth! The cookie is based off a gooseberry patch oatmeal cookie
- Combine butter, both sugars, milk, egg and vanilla in a large bowl. Stir to combine well.
- Whisk together flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt in a seperate bowl.
- Add flour mixture to butter mixture.
- Add oats, mix to combine well, then add chips and cranberries.
- Grease a cookie sheet with spray, drop oatmeal dough by tbsp onto sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 mins per batch.