1/4 Photos of White Chocolate and Cranberry Cookies
This is a sweet cookie, but a good cookie. My friend gave me this recipe, I'm not sure where it came from originally.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Grease cookie sheet.
- 3In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar and white sugar.
- 4Beat in the egg and brandy.
- 5Combine the flour and baking soda; stir into the sugar mixture.
- 6Add the white chocolate chips and the Craisins.
- 7Drop by spoonful onto greased cookie sheet.
- 8Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- 9Remove from oven, cool on sheet for about a minute and then transfer to wire rack to finish cooling.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate and Cranberry Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 144.6
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 19.0 mg
- Sodium 69.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 15.0 g
- Protein 1.4 g