Recipe by Kim127
This is a sweet cookie, but a good cookie. My friend gave me this recipe, I'm not sure where it came from originally.
Top Review by ellie_
Delicious! White chocolate and craisins are a perfect combination in these cookies. I didn't have any brandy so I used 1 tablespoon orange juice with no problems. Thanks Kim for sharing this cookie recipe which I will be making often during the fall/Christmas season.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon brandy
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3⁄4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup craisins (sweetened dried cranberries)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Grease cookie sheet.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar and white sugar.
- Beat in the egg and brandy.
- Combine the flour and baking soda; stir into the sugar mixture.
- Add the white chocolate chips and the Craisins.
- Drop by spoonful onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, cool on sheet for about a minute and then transfer to wire rack to finish cooling.