1/1 Photo of White Chocolate and Cherry Bread Pudding
1 hr 15 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325°F
- 2In large mixing bowl, toss together baguette slices, white chocolate, and dried cherries. Set aside.
- 3In second large mixing bowl, stir together sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- 4Measure out 1/4 cup of mixture into small bowl and set aside.
- 5In third large mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, cream, milk, and vanilla.
- 6Whisk egg mixture into larger bowl of sugar mixture, then pour over bread-chocolate mixture and stir to combine.
- 7Pour batter into 9- by 13- by 2-inch baking pan and sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup sugar mixture.
- 8Scatter butter cubes over top and bake until golden brown and just set in middle, 50 to 60 minutes.
- 9Remove from oven and spread cherry jelly evenly over top. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- 10Cook's note: Bread pudding can be baked 1 day ahead, chilled, and reheated in 350°F oven until heated through, about 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate and Cherry Bread Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 735.4
- Calories from Fat 366
- Total Fat 40.7 g
- Saturated Fat 23.5 g
- Cholesterol 224.5 mg
- Sodium 505.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 80.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 42.3 g
- Protein 13.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: