Prep 30 mins
Cook 40 mins
I got this recipe from a magazine and it just looked so good I had to share.
Make and share this White Chocolate and Caramello Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- Grease a deep 19cm square cake pan; line base and sides with baking paper.
- Place butter and white chocolate in a medium pan. Stir over a low heat until smooth. Cool for 10 minutes.
- Stir in sugar, sifted flour, eggs, extra white chocolate and Caramello chocolate; mix until just combined. Spread mixture into prepared pan.
- Cook in a moderate oven (180°C) for about 40 minutes, or until cooked when tested. Cool in pan before cutting into squares.
- Serve brownies dusted with sifted icing sugar.