Prep 30 mins
Cook 40 mins
I got this recipe from a magazine and it just looked so good I had to share.
- 125 g butter, chopped
- 180 g white chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup caster sugar
- 1 1⁄4 cups plain flour
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 180 g white chocolate, coarsely chopped, extra
- 125 g Cadbury Caramello chocolate bars, chilled, coarsely chopped
- icing sugar, to decorate
- Grease a deep 19cm square cake pan; line base and sides with baking paper.
- Place butter and white chocolate in a medium pan. Stir over a low heat until smooth. Cool for 10 minutes.
- Stir in sugar, sifted flour, eggs, extra white chocolate and Caramello chocolate; mix until just combined. Spread mixture into prepared pan.
- Cook in a moderate oven (180°C) for about 40 minutes, or until cooked when tested. Cool in pan before cutting into squares.
- Serve brownies dusted with sifted icing sugar.