Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
my bf and i love white chocolate and i want to try this one. time does not include refigeration time
- 185 g plain sweet biscuits, crushed
- 90 g butter, melted
- 500 g cream cheese, softened
- 1 (395 g) cancan Nestle sweetened condensed milk
- 300 ml cream
- 100 g nestle plaistowe white cooking chocolate
- 1 tablespoon gelatin
- 1⁄4 cup hot water
- 150 g pureed raspberries
- Combine biscuits and butter, press into base 23cm springform pan, refrigerate until firm.
- Beat cream cheese and NESTLÉ Sweetened Condensed Milk until smooth, beat in cream.
- Melt NESTLÉ PLAISTOWE White Cooking Chocolate, cool.
- Sprinkle gelatine over hot water and stir to dissolve, cool.
- Beat chocolate and gelatine into cream cheese mixture, spoon evenly over crumb crust.
- Swirl raspberry puree through cheesecake mixture.
- Refrigerate until set.
- If desired, decorate with berries or chocolate coated strawberries.
- Allow refrigeration time.