1 hr 15 mins
This was in a cookbook I got from the library, I have yet to make it but want to put it here for safe keeping as it sounds (and looks) delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C.
- 2Grease a round 22-24 cm springform cake tin and line the base with baking paper.
- 3To make the base, finely crush the shortbread biscuits until they resemble fine breadcrumbs. (This is best done in a food processor).
- 4Mix in the ground almonds, ginger and melted butter.
- 5Press into the prepared tin and put in the fridge.
- 6Using an electric beater beat the cream cheese, sugar and cornflour.
- 7Add in the eggs, cream and Bailey's and beat until you have a smooth, creamy consistency.
- 8Stir in the white chocolate.
- 9Remove the base from the fridge and pour the cheesecake mixture into it.
- 10Place the prepared tin into large roasting dish that is filled with 1-2 cm of hot water.
- 11Cook in the oven for 45 minutes until the top is lightly golden and the filling is just set.
- 12Remove from the oven and leave to cool before taking out of the tin.
- 13Cut into slices and serve.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate and Bailey's Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 680.5
- Calories from Fat 449
- Total Fat 49.9 g
- Saturated Fat 24.4 g
- Cholesterol 152.2 mg
- Sodium 415.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 33.7 g
- Protein 10.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: