Recipe by L. Duch
Came up with this one, on my own. After making several of the ice cream recipes on here. I was inspired. What can I say. Amarula is a South African cream liquor. This is very rich. No need to add sugar, as the white chocolate is very sweet in itself.
- 880 ml half-and-half
- 170 g white chocolate (find it in the bakers section of the grocery store)
- 100 ml brewed coffee
- 3 tablespoons Amarula cream liqueur
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir half and half over medium heat, until warm enough to melt chocolate.
- Add chocolate and coffee. Stirring until chocolate is melted.
- Add Amarula.
- Chill for 2 hours.
- Pour into electric ice cream maker and turn on.
- Depending how long it takes your mixer to freeze, it can take about an hour or so to freeze firm enough to eat.