Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
I haven't made these, but I have eaten them. Mmmmmmm.
Make and share this White Chocolate Almond Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Cream butter and shortening.
- Gradually add sugar beating at medium speed of electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla, beating well.
- Combine flour, soda and salt; add to creamed mixture mixing well.
- Stir in white chocolate and almonds.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375F for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove to wire racks to cool.
This is a fantastic cookie recipe, This has become my basic batter recipe for most cookies. It also make really good choco chip and M&M cookies. Add a bit of cocoa you've got yourself a wonderful chocolate batter as well. This is the best recipe I've come across in a really long time. They are moist and chewy. EVEN WHEN FROZEN, they are still chewy!! Thanks for posting such a wonderful recipe!!! If I could I would give more stars*****FANTASTIC RECIPE Thanks for the post
I've been making these cookies for a couple of years now and this has become one of my most requested recipes. I've begun using this for my chocolate chip cookies as well substituting semi-sweet chocolate chips and chopped walnuts for the white chocolate and almonds. They come out perfect every time. I think it is the combination of the butter and shortening that does the trick. Thanks for a GREAT cookie recipe.