Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I haven't made these, but I have eaten them. Mmmmmmm.
Make and share this White Chocolate Almond Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Cream butter and shortening.
- Gradually add sugar beating at medium speed of electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla, beating well.
- Combine flour, soda and salt; add to creamed mixture mixing well.
- Stir in white chocolate and almonds.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375F for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove to wire racks to cool.