I haven't made these, but I have eaten them. Mmmmmmm.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter and shortening.
- 2Gradually add sugar beating at medium speed of electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- 3Add egg and vanilla, beating well.
- 4Combine flour, soda and salt; add to creamed mixture mixing well.
- 5Stir in white chocolate and almonds.
- 6Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- 7Bake at 375F for 8-10 minutes.
- 8Remove to wire racks to cool.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Almond Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1014 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 994.0
- Calories from Fat 514
- Total Fat 57.1 g
- Saturated Fat 26.1 g
- Cholesterol 97.4 mg
- Sodium 683.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 113.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 79.1 g
- Protein 9.6 g