Prep 15 mins
Cook 11 mins
a delicious blend of white and dark chocolate mix in with a cookie
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1⁄2 cup white chocolate chips
- 12 cups dark chocolate chips
- 2 ounces cranberries
- pre-heat oven to 350
- mix every thing together in a large bowl and roll into small balls
- place each ball on a cookie sheet 2-3 inches apart.
- put in oven and bake for 11-15 minute.
This is a good cookie my little ones love it. The addition of the cranberries is great, I put half cherries. Thank you for the post.