Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
these sweet treats are great for get togethers etc comes from new ideas magazine
- 125 g unsalted butter, chopped
- 240 g white chocolate, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup caster sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3⁄4 cup plain flour
- 1⁄2 cup self raising flour
- 240 g extra white chocolate, chopped
- 3 (55 g) cherry ripe candy bars
- icing sugar, to decorate
- grease square cake pan 23cm.
- line with baking paper.
- place butter chocolate in pan and sir over low heat til melted and smooth without boiling.
- stir in sugar.
- allow to cool 5 minute.
- stir in eggs vanilla extract sifted flours extra chopped chocolate.
- spread in pan.
- cut chocolate bars into strips and place evenly on top and press down slightly.
- cook in 180 degrees oven.
- 35min til golden brown cool in pan.
- turn out slice trim edges and cut into squares dust with icing sugar.