Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook4 hrs 30 mins
Make and share this White Chix Chili in a Crock Pot recipe from Food.com.
- 3 (15 ounce) cans cannellini beans, drained
- 2 1⁄2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 1⁄2 cups red peppers, green, and yellow
- 2 jalapeno peppers, stemmed and chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 3 1⁄2 cups chicken broth
- shredded monterey jack cheese (optional)
- broken tortilla chips (optional)
- In a CrockPot combine the drained beans, chicken, onion, sweet pepper, jalapeno peppers, garlic, cumin, salt, and oregano. Stir in chicken broth. Cover; cook on low-heat setting for 8 to 10 hours or on high-heat setting for 4 to 5 hours. Ladle soup into bowls. Top each serving with some cheese and tortilla chips, if desired. Makes 8 servings.