Cook1 hr 10 mins
Delicious spice cake with the addition of white chips and crystallized ginger.
Make and share this White Chip Pumpkin Spice Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease 12 cup bundt pan.
- Combine cake mix, eggs, pumpkin, evaporated milk, and oil in large bowl. Beat at low speed until moist, beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Fold in vanilla chips and crystallized ginger. Pour into bundt pan.
- Bake 45 minutes. Cool 25 minutes, invert on serving dish and drizzle with half of cinnamon glaze. Serve with additional glaze.
- Cinnamon Glaze:.
- Heat evaporated milk just to a boil. Remove from heat and add vanilla chips. Stir until smooth. Add cinnamon.