1/6 Photos of White Chip Chocolate Cookies (Toll House)
I got this recipe off of the Nestle Toll House White Chocolate chip bag. There was a similar recipe on recipezaar but the poster had reduced the amount of cocoa powder by a considerable amount. This, in my books, is sacrilege! The more chocolate, the better. The cooking time is for one cookie sheet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl.
- 3Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla extract in large mixing bowl with an electric mixer.
- 4Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 5Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- 6Stir in white chocolate chips.
- 7Drop by well-rounded teaspoons (I did tablespoon measures and got 48 cookies) onto ungreased baking sheets.
- 8Bake for 9-11 minutes.
- 9Let cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes.
- 10Transfer to wire racks and let cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chip Chocolate Cookies (Toll House)
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 246.1
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 38.8 mg
- Sodium 165.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 20.6 g
- Protein 3.1 g