1/1 Photo of White Chip Chocolate Cookies My Way
Chef Buggsy Mate's Note:
Growing up, my mom was not one who baked. I didn't come home to warm chocolate chip cookies, or freshly iced cupcakes. So, one day I asked her if I could bake some cookies; I was so excited when she said yes. I carefully followed the recipe on the back of the chip bag, but was so disappointed with the outcome of the cookies because I thought they were way to sweet. From that day forward, I have always cut back on the amount of sugar called for when baking cookies, bars and other baked goods. No one ever misses it. I always make a few other tweaks as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Beat together butter and sugars until creamy. Add eggs one at a time and beat until light and fluffy.
- 3In large mixing bowl sift together flour, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- 4Add dry ingredients to egg mixture in two batches, blending well after each addition.
- 5Stir in chips.
- 6Drop by tablespoonful onto ungreased baking sheets.
- 7Bake cookies 10-15 minutes. Do not over bake, cookies will be soft. They puff while baking and will flatten some upon, cooling.
- 8Allow cookies to cool slightly on pan before transferring to a cooling rack. Cool completely before storing.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chip Chocolate Cookies My Way
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 305.2
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 51.7 mg
- Sodium 282.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 22.8 g
- Protein 4.0 g