Recipe by Sweet Southern Bell
My family liked these better made with white chips. The recipe came from an old magazine.
Top Review by MelinOhio
I will make these again. When I tasted them strait from the oven, I thought they were too rich, but after they were in the fridge overnight and I tried them the next day, they were fantastic. I had company over and they loved them. Thanks for a great recipe.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup hershey's cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 2⁄3 cups white chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°.
- In large mixer bowl, beat butter and sugar until creamy; add eggs and extract; beat until light and fluffy.
- Stir together flour, cocoa, soda and salt.
- Gradually add to butter mixture, beating until well blended. Stir in chips.
- Drop by teaspoonsfuls on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 8-9 minutes. Do not over bake. Cookies will be soft, flatten upon cooling.
- Cool on wire rack.