- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large yellow capsicum, finely chopped
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 -2 long red chile, chopped very finely
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 420 g creamed corn
- 500 ml low-fat milk
- 420 g cannellini beans
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 teaspoons coriander, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil and cook onion, chilli and capsicum till soft.
- Add cumin and cook till fragrant.
- Stir in corn, milk and beans.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 15 - 20 minutes till mixture is thickened.
- Add chicken and heat through for 3 more minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper and stir in coriander.
- Serve with rice.