1/3 Photos of White Chili
6 hrs 30 mins
This recipe was the winner at our town's Fall Fest.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 (16 ounce) cans great northern beans
- 4 cups chopped chicken breasts, cooked
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 (4 ounce) cans of chopped green chilies
- 1 1/2 teaspoons oregano
- 3 teaspoons cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 6 cups chicken stock or 6 cups canned chicken broth
- 4 cups grated monterey jack cheese
- 4 bouillon cubes, chicken
- salt and pepper
- 1Heat oil in large pot over medium high heat.
- 2Add onions and saute until translucent, about 10 minutes.
- 3Stir in garlic, chilies, cumin, oregano and pepper. Saute 2 to 3 minutes.
- 4Add beans (do not drain), chicken stock and bouillon and bring to a boil.
- 5Reduce heat and add chicken.
- 6Season with salt and pepper.
- 7Put into crock pot and cook on low 4 to 6 hours.
- 8Add cheese 30 to 45 minutes before serving and stir until it melts.
Nutritional Facts for White Chili
Serving Size: 1 (575 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 639.9
- Calories from Fat 263
- Total Fat 29.3 g
- Saturated Fat 15.8 g
- Cholesterol 74.4 mg
- Sodium 1164.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.6 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 41.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: