My sister-in-law found this dish in a restaurant. I made this recipe for her.
Make and share this White Chili recipe from Food.com.
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can great northern beans, drained
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 10 3⁄4 ounces condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 4 1⁄2 ounces chopped green chilies
- In a medium pan add oil and onion cook for about 2 minutes.
- Then add garlic, cook for 1 minute.
- Add the cubed chicken cook for 5 minutes.
- Then add all the rest of the indgredients,stir.
- Cook for 15 minutes, on low heat.
- Serve with tortilla chips.