Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
An easy to make white chili with a little kick.
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 lbs boneless chicken breasts (cut in 3/4-inch cubes)
- 2 cups water
- 1 (15 ounce) can navy beans, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can white kidney beans, undrained
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes, undrained
- 2 (11 ounce) cans corn niblets, drained
- 2 (1 1/4 ounce) packetsmccormick white chicken chili seasoning mix
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken; cook and stir 5 minute or until golden.
- Transfer chicken to crock pot.
- Combine with all other ingredients and stir until well-mixed.
- Cook on high until it begins to bubble.
- Turn to low and cook for as long as you'd like - the longer it cooks, the more the flavors meld.