Recipe by KristiJoy
This is an easy baked chicken with an easy, tangy sauce. I've also added an optional variation for a tomato baked chicken.
- 1 onion, thinly sliced (optional)
- 1 1⁄2-2 lbs boneless chicken breasts, halved if necessary
- 14 ounces diced tomatoes (optional) or 14 ounces fresh diced tomatoes (optional)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley or 2 teaspoons dried parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- For the optional tomato version, cover the bottom of a 9x13 dish with sliced onions. Place chicken on top of onions. Otherwise, just place chicken in a greased 9x13 dish.
- Mix remaining ingredients, except parsley in a blender. Blend well, then add parsley.
- For the tomato version, pour tomatoes over the chicken. Pour sauce over chicken, otherwise skip the tomatoes.
- Bake at 375 for 30 minutes.
- Serve with freshly grated parmesan cheese.