- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken breasts
- 2 (16 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 ounces of dried green chilies
- 1⁄2 cup diced onion
- 16 ounces grated cheese
- 8 tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil or pan fry chicken breasts and then dice. Combine cream of chicken soup, sour cream, chilis and onion in a bowl and mix.
- Spread a small amount of the mix along the bottom of a 9x12 pan after spraying with cooking spray. Reserve 1 cup of sauce to cover later.
- Combine chicken with the rest of the sauce.
- Add 2 Tbsp chicken mixture and 1 Tbsp grated cheese to tortilla and roll up. Fill pan with rolled-up tortillas.
- Spread remaining sauce on top and top with cheese.
- Cook @ 325 for 30 minutes.