White Chicken Chili in Slow Cooker
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in saute pan. Cook chicken until no longer pink. Remove and drain chicken; wipe pan clean.
- Heat other 1 tablespoon oil in pan and saute onions and garlic until soft, but not brown.
- Place chicken, onion mixture, beans and chicken broth in slow cooker. Add seasonings and stir.
- Cook on low for 4 hours. If you want it thicker, mix a small amount of corn starch and cold water (1 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon ratio) and add slowly to chili at the end while it is still cooking in the slow cooker.
- Garnish with a dollop of sour cream, grated cheese and/or green onion if desired.