1/3 Photos of White Chicken Chili-Best Ever
1 hr 30 mins
Chef Luciano's Note:
My mother gave me this recipe. It makes a great lunch or dinner. Full of flavor and simple to make. I haven't had anything better even in a restaurant. I usually make a double batch and freeze leftovers or share it with my neighbors.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 680.38 g boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 3 (1190.67 g) can chicken broth
- 3 (1360.77 g) can great northern beans, with liquid
- 473.18 ml chopped white onions
- 29.58 ml minced garlic, in a jars
- 113.39 g can chopped green chilies, with liquid
- 9.85 ml ground cumin
- 9.85 ml oregano leaves
- 1.23 ml cayenne pepper
- hot sauce (to taste)
- 1In a large pot, saute onions about 5 minutes in olive oil.
- 2Add garlic, chilies, broth and beans. Stir.
- 3Add chicken, stir in remaining spices and hot sauce.
- 4Heat to a boil and simmer 1 hour before serving.
- 5Can be made on the stove or in a crockpot.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chicken Chili-Best Ever
Serving Size: 1 (435 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 409.9
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 72.6 mg
- Sodium 793.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.9 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 44.4 g