Recipe by Chef Luciano
My mother gave me this recipe. It makes a great lunch or dinner. Full of flavor and simple to make. I haven't had anything better even in a restaurant. I usually make a double batch and freeze leftovers or share it with my neighbors.
Top Review by zaar mate
I made this tonight and we loved it! The only change I made was to omit the cayenne and used some Saracha (sp) sauce. We topped ours with broken up tortilla chips and it was delicious. Can't wait to have more for lunch tomorrow :-D Thanks for posting!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 3 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 3 (16 ounce) cans great northern beans, with liquid
- 2 cups chopped white onions
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic, in a jars
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies, with liquid
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons oregano leaves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- hot sauce (to taste)