1/5 Photos of White Chicken Chili
Easy, delicious chili with a bit of a spicy bite. A friend served this to me one day and I fell in love with it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 medium onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 2 (4 ounce) cans diced green chilies
- 1In large saucepan, saute chicken, onion and garlic poweder in oil til chicken is no longer pink.
- 2Add beans, chilies and seasonings and chicken broth.
- 3Bring to a boil.
- 4Reduce heat and simmer (uncovered) for 30 minutes.
- 5Remove from heat, stir in sour cream and whipping cream.
- 6Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chicken Chili
Serving Size: 1 (459 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 496.9
- Calories from Fat 217
- Total Fat 24.1 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 114.6 mg
- Sodium 1427.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.7 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 34.7 g