Easy, delicious chili with a bit of a spicy bite. A friend served this to me one day and I fell in love with it.
- 453.59 g boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 medium onion
- 7.39 ml garlic powder
- 14.79 ml vegetable oil
- 2 (878.83 g) can great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 411.06 g can chicken broth
- 4.92 ml salt
- 4.92 ml oregano
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 1.23 ml cayenne pepper
- 236.59 ml sour cream
- 118.29 ml whipping cream
- 2 (226.79 g) can diced green chilies
- In large saucepan, saute chicken, onion and garlic poweder in oil til chicken is no longer pink.
- Add beans, chilies and seasonings and chicken broth.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer (uncovered) for 30 minutes.
- Remove from heat, stir in sour cream and whipping cream.
- Serve immediately.