1/2 Photos of White Chicken Chili
5 hrs 10 mins
A delightful alternative to traditional chili! I serve mine over corn chips, topped with shredded cheese and sour cream. This an easily modified recipe to suit your taste, time and available equipment. (I've been known to use canned chicken in this and it's still delicious!)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon Mrs Dash southwest chipotle seasoning mix
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 (7 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1 (11 ounce) can corn, drained
- 3 (15 ounce) cans cannellini beans, drained
- 1Place chicken, onions, bell pepper and garlic in crockpot and cover with the chicken broth and wine.
- 2Stir in all the spices.
- 3Cover and cook on low for 3--4 hours.
- 4Remove the chicken to a cutting board and shred with two forks.
- 5In a small bowl, whisk 2 T of cornstarch with 1/2 cup of cold water; whisk into liquid in crockpot.
- 6Add the, shredded chicken, green chilies, beans and corn to the mixture, then cover and cook an additional 2-3 hours on high.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chicken Chili
Serving Size: 1 (391 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 356.7
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 25.1 mg
- Sodium 1363.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.6 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 24.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Mrs Dash southwest chipotle seasoning mix