Recipe by sebastian antonio
Despite the long list of ingredients, this chili is easy to make, and is very delicious and hearty!
- 2 lbs ground chicken breast
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 2 ounces butter
- 2 yellow onions
- 2 tablespoons crushed garlic
- 1 roasted chili pepper
- 1 teaspoon pickled chile, diced
- 3 ounces flour
- 6 cups chicken stock
- 4 ounces salsa verde
- 1 tablespoon garlic and red chile paste
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 (16 ounce) can white beans
- 1 tomatoes, 2 chopped green onions, 4 oz Mexican cheese blend, to garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Season chicken with spices and salt.
- Heat oil, brown chicken, then remove and set aside.
- Heat more oil and melt butter, sautee onions until translucent.
- Add garlic and cook 1 minute.
- Add poblano and picked chilis, cook 1 minute.
- Add flour stirring, for 2 minute.
- Add chicken stock, gradually, whisking.
- Add salsa Verde, Chili paste and tabasco.
- Allow to.simmer, return chicken to pan.
- Simmer 10 min, add cream and beans.
- serve and garnish with chopped tomato, green onions and cheese.