sebastian antonio's Note:
Despite the long list of ingredients, this chili is easy to make, and is very delicious and hearty!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs ground chicken breast
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 2 ounces butter
- 2 yellow onions
- 2 tablespoons crushed garlic
- 1 roasted chili pepper
- 1 teaspoon pickled chile, diced
- 3 ounces flour
- 6 cups chicken stock
- 4 ounces salsa verde
- 1 tablespoon garlic and red chile paste
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 (16 ounce) can white beans
- 1 tomato, 2 chopped green onions, 4 oz Mexican cheese blend, to garnish
- 1Season chicken with spices and salt.
- 2Heat oil, brown chicken, then remove and set aside.
- 3Heat more oil and melt butter, sautee onions until translucent.
- 4Add garlic and cook 1 minute.
- 5Add poblano and picked chilis, cook 1 minute.
- 6Add flour stirring, for 2 minute.
- 7Add chicken stock, gradually, whisking.
- 8Add salsa Verde, Chili paste and tabasco.
- 9Allow to.simmer, return chicken to pan.
- 10Simmer 10 min, add cream and beans.
- 11serve and garnish with chopped tomato, green onions and cheese.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chicken Chili
Serving Size: 1 (647 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 811.1
- Calories from Fat 438
- Total Fat 48.7 g
- Saturated Fat 18.1 g
- Cholesterol 178.7 mg
- Sodium 1985.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 47.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
garlic and red chile paste