This taste just like the one Ruby Tuesday restaurant makes. Off the can of Bush Beans Great Northern Bean can with a couple modifications. This is just incredible!
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 4 ounces chopped green chilies, drained
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 (16 ounce) cans great northern beans, drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can tomatoes with onion and garlic, drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded chicken breasts
- crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 3 tablespoons flour
- In large skillet, cook onion in oil until transparent. Add chilies, flour and cumin. Cook and stir for a couple minutes. Add beans, diced tomatoes, chicken broth and crushed red pepper flakes. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer until thickened. Add chicken and cook till hot.
- Garnish with some cheddar cheese or a tad of sour cream.