1/2 Photos of White Chicken Chili
6 hrs 20 mins
I found this recipe in a prevention cookbook. This chili is good for when you want something different.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 340.19 g boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1 large onion, minced
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 236.59 ml dry white wine or 236.59 ml chicken broth
- 2 can great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 4.92 ml mustard powder
- 4.92 ml ground cumin
- 2.46 ml salt
- 0.59 ml ground black pepper
- 946.36 ml baked corn tortilla chips (optional)
- 118.29 ml shredded reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese
- sour cream (optional)
- 1Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 2Add chicken and cook until no longer pink.
- 3Remove chicken and set aside.
- 4Add onion and garlic to skillet and cook until tender.
- 5Place chicken, onion, and garlic in crockpot.
- 6Add wine, beans, mustard powder, cumin, salt and pepper.
- 7Cook on low 5 to 6 hours.
- 8Place servings into bowl (If using tortilla chips put them in bowl first).
- 9Sprinkle with cheese and add sour cream.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chicken Chili
Serving Size: 1 (321 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 318.9
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 38.3 mg
- Sodium 323.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.7 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 26.9 g