- 2 lbs chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 (16 ounce) cans small white beans
- 3 garlic cloves
- 4 tomatillos, chopped up into pea sized pieces
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies (fire roasted are good.)
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 16 ounces frozen white corn
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 lime
- fresh cilantro (chopped)
- grated monterey jack cheese
- tortilla chips
- extra lime wedge
Directions See How It's Made
- Sauté chicken in onion and garlic until cooked.
- Add rest of ingredients except toppings, corn and whole lime.
- Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add lime juice and corn, simmer for about five more minutes.
- Put cheese in the bottom of the bowl, serve chili with cilantro, lime and tortilla chips crumbled on top.