I actually got the recipe from my best friend. My daughter loves it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 medium chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (4 ounce) can of chopped green chilies, drained
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 (15 ounce) cans great northern beans
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken breasts
- 1 (11 ounce) can corn (we prefer mexicorn)
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with mild green chilies (like Rotel)
- 1In large skillet, cook onion in oil for 4 minutes or until transparent.
- 2Add chilies, flour and cumin; cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- 3Transfer to large cooking pot, and add beans and chicken broth.
- 4Add corn and diced tomatoes & green chilies; bring to a boil.
- 5Reduce heat; simmer for 10 minutes or until thickened.
- 6Add chicken; cook until hot.
- 7Garnish with cheese and sour cream, if desired.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chicken Chili
Serving Size: 1 (367 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 359.1
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 29.4 mg
- Sodium 446.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.7 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 24.3 g