1/2 Photos of White Chicken and Ham Lasagna
A mild flavored, easy to make, lasagna that is sure to be a hit with family members. Great for after the holidays, using up leftovers. Every time I make this, I get asked for the recipe. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 9 lasagna noodles
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 cup flour
- 3 tablespoons dried onion, minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 -5 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 (6 ounce) can mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained well
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 6 ounces cooked ham, sliced thinly
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1Cook noodles in boiling water, according to package directions. Drain.
- 2In Large saucepan, melt butter.
- 3Into butter, blend flour, onion, garlic and pepper.
- 4Add broth and milk.
- 5Cook, stirring until bubbly and thickened.
- 6Stir in 1/2 of the Parmesan cheese.
- 7Spread 1 cup sauce in the bottom of a greased 9x13-inch pan.
- 8Stir mushrooms into remaining sauce.
- 9Place layer of 3 noodles over sauce in pan.
- 10Then top with chicken, 1/2 spinach, 1/3 shredded mozzarella cheese, and 2 cups of sauce.
- 11Next, layer 3 more noodles, followed by ham, 1/2 spinach, 1/3 mozzarella cheese, and 2 cups of sauce.
- 12Next, layer final 3 lasagna noodles, followed by 2 cups sauce, and final 1/3 mozzarella cheese.
- 13Sprinkle remaining parmesan cheese over top.
- 14Bake in 350°F oven until heated through. (about 30-40 minutes).
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chicken and Ham Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (401 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 640.9
- Calories from Fat 332
- Total Fat 36.9 g
- Saturated Fat 20.5 g
- Cholesterol 133.6 mg
- Sodium 969.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 37.3 g