Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This light sauce goes well with tortellini, ravioli and is wonderful on asparagus or brocolli! I've made this recipe for years and it is so simple to make and tastes great! Enjoy!
- 2 cups part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 dash white pepper
- 6 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced (optional)
- For the ricotta cheese, I like the flavor of Polly-O Ricotta Cheese.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan; beat until smooth and creamy.
- Stir over medium heat until thoroughly heated. Serve over hot cooked pasta.