- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 12 ounces queso fresco, crumbled (substitute cream cheese)
- 2 tablespoons oleo
- 12 corn tortillas
- 2 (14 ounce) cans enchilada sauce
- 2 roma tomatoes, ripe roma, sliced thin
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, chopped
- 1 cup longhorn cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Add chopped onion to fresca cheese. Sauté tortillas in butter and dip in enchilada sauce. Fill tortilla with cheese and onion mixture and roll, then place open side down in greased baking dish.
- Place tomato slices and green chilies on enchiladas and pour remaining enchilada sauce over all.
- Sprinkle longhorn cheese on top and bake in 350 degree oven for 25 minutes.