Recipe by ROBIN PENA
Tired of the same old orange cheese dip? Try this and you will never buy Velveeta again!
Top Review by Merlot
This is a great, quick and easy dip. We loved the creamy White American cheese. The only thing I did different was cut back on the jalapenos by half and it was perfect for us. Thanks for sharing this great little dip, Robin Pena.
- 1 lb white processed cheese (if you can find Land o' Lakes white American easy-melt cheese it is best. If not, any white American)
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup canned jalapeno slices, nacho slices in vinegar-undrained
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- In saucepan heat milk to a simmer.
- Cube cheese.
- Add to milk and stir until melted.
- In blender jar add jalapenos and juice; blend till minced.
- Add to melted cheese.
- Add garlic and salt.
- Serve with tortilla chips or use as a sauce for chimichangas or burritos.