Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 mins
A Smooth creamy white dip thats a change from the Norm. Rotel Dip We have eaten this Dip at several Mexican restaurants, of course they will not indulge their secret recipe, so I came up with this on my own and the taste and texture is very close to theirs. My friends and family love it
- layer cheese in the bottom of a microwaveable bowl.
- mix milk and sour cream together and pour over cheeses.
- cook on High for 4 min.
- Then pour in blender or use a emulsifyer wand.
- to blend and break down butter fats until smooth.
- Serve with corn tortilla chips.