Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
The real thing! Jalapenos make it spicy. Great with tortilla chips, chorizio sauage, or veggies.
- 2 1⁄2 lbs white American cheese, cut in small chunks
- 1 cup finely diced tomatoes, drained
- 1⁄2 onion, finely diced
- 1 cup finely chopped jalapeno pepper
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped mild green chilies
- 2 cups whole milk
- Combine all ingredients in a double boiler (can also sit bowl over simmering water). Cook and stir until cheese is melted and mixture well blended.
- Serve warm.