1/3 Photos of White Cheese Chicken Lasagna
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 9 lasagna noodles
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken meat
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese, for topping
- 1Melt the butter in a large sauce pan over medium heat, and saute the onion and garlic until tender.
- 2Stir in the flour and salt, and simmer until bubbly.
- 3Mix in the broth and milk, and boil, stirring constantly, for 1 minute.
- 4Stir in 1/2 of the mozzarella cheese and 1/2 the Parmesan cheese.
- 5Season with the basil, oregano, and ground black pepper.
- 6Remove from heat and set aside.
- 7Preheat oven to 350F/175C.
- 8Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- 9Add lasagna noodles.
- 10Cook for 8 to 10 minutes, until al dente, and drain.
- 11Spread 1/3 of the sauce mixture in the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- 12Cover with 1/3 of the noodles, ricotta, and chicken.
- 13Layer with 1/3 of the noodles, 1/3 of the sauce mixture, spinach, and the remaining mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese.
- 14Top with remaining noodles and sauce mixture, and sprinkle with parsley and Parmesan cheese.
- 15Bake 35 to 40 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Cheese Chicken Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (299 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 507.5
- Calories from Fat 283
- Total Fat 31.5 g
- Saturated Fat 18.9 g
- Cholesterol 101.0 mg
- Sodium 1038.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 28.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: