Creamy, cheesy, belly-pleasy—comfort food at its finest.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 9 whole lasagna noodles (not Oven-ready)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 whole onion, Chopped
- 1 garlic clove, Minced
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, Divided
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese, Divided, Plus
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese, For Topping (optional)
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 2 cups chicken, Cooked Cubed
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, Thawed And Drained
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1Preheat oven to 350ºF. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook lasagna noodles in boiling water for 8-10 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- 2Meanwhile, melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Cook the onion and garlic in the butter until tender, stirring frequently. Stir in flour and salt; simmer until bubbly.
- 3Mix in the broth and milk, and boil, stirring constantly, for 1 minute. Stir in 2 cups of mozzarella cheese and 1/2 cup Parmesan. Season with basil, oregano and ground black pepper. Remove from heat and set aside.
- 4Spread 1/3 of the sauce mixture on the bottom of the 9×13 inch baking dish. Layer with 1/3 of the noodles, and all of the ricotta and the chicken. Arrange 1/3 of the noodles over the chicken and layer with 1/4 of the sauce mixture, the spinach, and the remaining 2 cups of mozzarella cheese and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese.
- 5Arrange remaining noodles over cheese and spread remaining sauce evenly over noodles. Sprinkle with parsley and additional 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese (optional).
- 6Bake for 35 to 40 minutes in the preheated oven. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting and serving.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Cheese and Chicken Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (451 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 813.9
- Calories from Fat 459
- Total Fat 51.0 g
- Saturated Fat 30.8 g
- Cholesterol 164.6 mg
- Sodium 1631.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 43.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: