Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I like using white cheddar instead of yellow. If you use the food processor to grate the cheese, this can be made in almost seconds. Great with crackers or for sandwiches. This recipe is from Whole Food Market.
- 1 lb white cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 2 (4 1/2 ounce) jars pimientos, drained and chopped
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- white pepper, to taste
- Combine cheese, red onion and pimiento.
- Mix green onions and garlic with mayonnaise, add to cheese mixture; blend thoroughly.
- Add white pepper and stir well to blend. .
I halved this recipe and used a small vidalia. Good, but strong flavor of garlic and onions.