Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make and share this White Cheddar Cheese Ring recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (10 ounce) package white cheddar cheese, shredded
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 6 tablespoons fully cooked bacon, pieces
- 1⁄4 cup minced green onion
- 1⁄2 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- corn chips or cracker
- In a bowl, mix together the first 4 ingredients until well blended.
- Shape mixture into a ring with a 2-inch center on a serving platter.
- Cover with plastic wrap, and chill at least 2 hours.
- Fill center of ring with preserves just before serving.
- Serve with corn chips or crackers.