Recipe by Feelah_the_tigress
This is a chai tea with a lighter creamier flavor. The flavor sort of reminds me of a cup of white hot chocolate. In fact, I'd much rather have a cup of chai over hot chocolate any day! So, anyway, here's the recipe! It makes about 1 really big mug, or two small mugs.
- 1 2⁄3 cups water
- 1 1⁄3 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon white tea
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon baking chips
- 1 teaspoon dried chamomile
- 1⁄4 teaspoon clove
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cardamom
- 2 inch. piece vanilla beans (cut into little pieces)
- 1 teaspoon dried ginger
- 3 tablespoons sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Put water and spices (except for the white tea) into a small pot.
- Add water and cook on medium for 6 minutes, then add white tea.
- Place lid on pot and cook for 6 minutes.
- Add in milk and stir, then turn off the stove burner.
- Add sugar and stir until completely dissolved.
- Strain spices out and enjoy!