This is a chai tea with a lighter creamier flavor. The flavor sort of reminds me of a cup of white hot chocolate. In fact, I'd much rather have a cup of chai over hot chocolate any day! So, anyway, here's the recipe! It makes about 1 really big mug, or two small mugs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put water and spices (except for the white tea) into a small pot.
- 2Add water and cook on medium for 6 minutes, then add white tea.
- 3Place lid on pot and cook for 6 minutes.
- 4Add in milk and stir, then turn off the stove burner.
- 5Add sugar and stir until completely dissolved.
- 6Strain spices out and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Non-Alcoholic Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Non-Alcoholic Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chai Tea
Serving Size: 1 (388 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 181.9
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 22.7 mg
- Sodium 86.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 18.9 g
- Protein 5.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cinnamon baking chips